This position is responsible for overseeing a guest's visit to the Spa at The Hotel Hershey.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based on operational needs.
TO BETTER ACCOMMODATE THE NEEDS OF OUR GUESTS, THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE FOR FEMALES ONLY.
- Giving tours of the spa
- Answering guest questions
- Escorting guests to the quiet room and spa services
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the locker rooms and other spa facilities
- Stocking supplies in locker room and fitness center
- Monitoring safe usage of all spa facilities
- Providing the highest level of guest service for all
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Prior experience in customer oriented atmosphere, preferably in the hospitality field
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Shifts available are flexible between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. and based on business needs; weekends and holidays required
- Duties may require reaching, climbing, bending, stooping and lifting up to 20 lbs
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer