This position is responsible for leading the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) function for the Company and includes oversight of the Accounts Payable (AP) and Procurement teams, excluding Strategic Sourcing. The purpose of this position is to drive cost reduction, productivity improvement, and increase automation in current procurement and accounts payable functions.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Direct the development, implementation, and regular review of policies, procedures (invoice processing, 1099s, etc.) and objectives for the AP and procurement processes in order to increase efficiency of internal processes.*
- Manage use of vendor management system. Evaluate system functionality and efficiency and ensure that users are adequately trained to perform tasks.*
- Evaluate AP and procurement practices in order to identify opportunities to reduce spend, improve the speed of execution, and improve overall customer satisfaction.*
- Assess, develop, coach and motivate staff to ensure a high performing team of 5 coordinators and 1 analyst. Evaluate the current P2P personnel strengths and opportunities and structure services to meet Company objectives. Ensure tasks and deliverables are accurate and timely. Implement measures to promote a team environment and foster effective communication within the team.*
- Establish and monitor corporate KPIs and metrics to guide AP and procurement strategy and decision-making.*
- Establish and evaluate AP and procurement systems and policies; provide direction around purchasing policy and ensure operational requirements are met, and maintain proper controls and monitoring.*
- Collaborate with Strategic Sourcing and provide data on the Company’s suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.*
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders throughout the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of AP experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Detail oriented with high level of accuracy.
- Must have a valid Drivers' License.
- Bachelor’s degree – Accounting, Business Administration, Other.
- Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Reaching Forward Occasional (<33%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Occasional (<33%) (lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (<33%)
- Finger Dexterity Constant (>67%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Constant (>67%)
- Stooping Occasional (<33%)
- Bending Occasional (<33%)
- Sitting Constant (>67%)
- Standing Occasional (<33%)
- Walking Occasional (<33%)
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer