This position is responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly dining room and the guest service area, as well as assisting the service staff to ensure the guest expectations are exceeded.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Maintain the restaurant’s sanitation standards by cleaning spills in the kitchen and dining areas, sanitizing tables, chairs, and booths between guest seatings.*
- Clean tables and remove dishes after the party leaves.*
- Complete daily and weekly cleaning sheets by cleaning assigned areas at appropriate times.*
- Work with restaurant staff to create a positive dining experience for guests. · Respond promptly to guest needs and concerns.*
- Ensure availability of clean dishes, flatware, glasses, straws, napkins, and other dining materials.*
- Assisting servers restocking all dining and service areas, cleaning and resetting tables*
- Inspect guest bathrooms on regular basis throughout shift, clean bathroom, and maintain stock and sanitation.*
- Greet customers and answer questions.*
- Assist with food running and secondary service as needed*
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 16 years of age or older or turning 16 years of age by May 22, 2021
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (<33%)
- Reaching Forward Frequent (34-66%)
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (<33%) (ft maximum height)
- Lifting Constant (>67%) (50lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Frequent (34-66%)
- Finger Dexterity Occasional (<33%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Occasional (<33%)
- Stooping Constant (>67%)
- Bending Constant (>67%)
- Sitting Occasional (<33%)
- Standing Constant (>67%)
- Walking Constant (>67%)
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (Repetitive motion).
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer